The Supervisory Board is mainly responsible for ensuring the quality of FUTURE WATER. It is composed of members from all partner institutions, the coordination group, a representative of the practice as well as representatives of the PhD students. The Supervisory Board's most important instrument is its biannual development plan for doctoral students.
- Prof. Dr. Torsten Schmidt, University of Duisburg-Essn
- Prof. Dr. Sigrid Schaefer, IU International University of Applied Sciences
- Prof. Dr. Mark Oelmann, Ruhr West University of Applied Sciences
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Marc Wichern, Ruhr-University Bochum
- Dr. Jochen Türk, IUTA e.V.
- Dr.-Ing. Yvonne Schneider, Ruhrverband
- Michelle Klein, IUTA e.V.
- Frederik Brandenstein, University of Duisburg-Essen
- Dr. Michael Eisinger, University of Duisburg-Essen
- Anja Cargill, University of Duisburg-Essen