The Supervisory Board is responsible for quality assurance in FUTURE WATER primarily. It is composed of members of all partner institutions, the coordination group, a representative of the practice as well as representatives of the PhD students. The most important instrument of the Supervisory Board are the semi-annual development plans of the PhD students.
- Prof. Dr. Sigrid Schaefer, EBZ Business School
- Prof. Dr. Mark Oelmann, Hochschule Ruhr West
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Marc Wichern, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Dr. Jochen Türk, IUTA e.V.
- Coordination team (Prof. Dr. Schmidt, Dr. Eisinger, C. Freimuth), University of Duisburg-Essen
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Burkhard Teichgräber, Emschergenossenschaft/Lippeverband
- Gerhard Schertzinger, University of Duisburg-Essen