The Advisory Board is a group of independent experts who advise the consortium.
- Marcus Bloser: IKU_DIE DIALOGGESTALTER, Competence Center for Micropollutants NRW and Competence network enovironmental economy NRW
- Prof. Dr. Claudia Hornberg: Environment and Health, Bielefeld University and Chairperson German Advisory Council on the Environment
- Prof. Dr. Rolf Gero Heinze: General Sociology, Labor and Business, Ruhr-University Bochum and InWIS GmbH
- Josef Tumbrinck: State Chairman NRW of NABU (Nature And Biodiversity Conservation Union)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Barjenbruch: Urban Water Management, TU Berlin