The Advisory Board is a group of independent experts who advise the consortium.
- Marcus Bloser: IKU_DIE DIALOGGESTALTER and Competence Center for Micropollutants NRW
- Prof. Dr. Martin Faulstich: CUTEC Institute at Clausthal University of Technology and former Chairman German Advisory Council on the Environment
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Firk: Chairman Wasserverband Eifel-Rur and Chairman of the DWA-Specialist committee on "Advanced water treatment" as well as Speaker of the DWA-Coordination group on "Anthropogenic micropollutants in the water cycle"
- Joachim Liesenfeld: Rhine-Ruhr Institute of Social Research and Political Consultancy (RISP)
- Josef Tumbrinck: State Chairman NRW of NABU (Nature And Biodiversity Conservation Union)